- Navigate to the Web Dialer. You will need to authorize an existing Cisco Teams account for it to work properly.
- From there go to the Dial tab which allows you to place a Teams call or a SIP Video Call.
- Log in with your Teams account
- Enter the address you want the widget to dial (eg. [email protected])
- Hit “place call”!
You can also create a custom demo to simulate a video call from your customer’s webpage.
- Click on “Custom Demo” and enter the URL of your customer’s website (Note: this can take up to a minute to load).
- Enter the address you want the widget to dial (eg. [email protected]kdemos.com)
- Select the video size you would like to show. (25% good for most demos)
- You will be prompted to log in to your Teams account and… voila, you will have your very own custom-branded Teams video page.
IMPORTANT: If you choose the Mayday option – there is a drag handle to the left. Do not try to drag the Mayday button as you will end up making a call instead. Lastly – the Mayday button and video containers are separate elements, you must drag them around independently.