Augmented Reality to Present 3D Files
Downloading Cisco Webex Meetings Mobile (iOS)
The app is available in the Apple App Store.
Or scan this code with your device:
Augmented Reality (AR) to Present 3D Files
You can place, resize, and rotate virtual object(s) anywhere in your immediate physical area, such as a conference room desk or a factory floor. Then as a presenter, you can walk around objects in real-time, showing your attendees the virtual objects in a real-time setting from all angles.
To download sample augmented reality files, see https:/ / collaborationhelp.cisco.com/ article/ 0q3jab
- Using the Share Content screen, select the file containing the virtual object.
- To rotate the object, use two fingers to turn it.
- To move the object, use one finger to touch it and move it.
- To shrink and enlarge the object, use a two-finger pinch or spread action.
- To view the object from other angles, walk or move around it with your mobile device.
Augmented Reality object sharing requires an iPhone or iPad with an A9 processor or higher on iOS 11.
The following devices are supported:
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5 or 12.9 first and second generation
- iPad (2017)
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
Sample 3D Files: